- Front-end UI — When IE6 isn't involved, I enjoy designing and implementing client-side user interfaces for both web applications and cross-platform mobile apps.
- Server-side APIs and data processing — With a more consistent and powerful environment than the client-side, I also enjoy writing REST APIs and data processing applications in addition to maintaining and operating my own servers and stacks.
- Robotics and embedded systems — I led software development for my high school's FIRST FTC robotics team for four years. I also have a great interest in embedded and time-critical systems especially in aircraft and terrestial vehicles. Over the summer of 2017, I interned at the RAIL Robotics Laboratory helping to develop a system for robots to learn directly from human demonstrations.
- Cryptography and security — I have experience with OpenPGP, RSA and elliptic curve public-key cryptography systems, symmetric block cipher encryption modes, and password and data integrity hashing / HMACing. My team's 2016 submission to Georgia Tech's annual hackathon, HackGT, won a prize for best use of encryption.
- Tools — Git, Visual Studio / Xamarin, Node.js / npm, Arduino, MATLAB, Nginx, Docker
- Databases — Neo4j, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, RethinkDB
- Operating Systems — Ubuntu / Debian Linux, Windows
- German — Fluent at B2 level as certified by the Goethe Institute
- French — Proficient
- Sports — Baseball (go Yankees!), soccer (go Atlanta United and Bayen München!), skiing, and fencing.
- Quadcopters — An interest carried over from a senior-year research project. I've built, flown, and tuned multiple quadcopters and am currently working on an onboard computer system for autonomous flight. Check out the custom PCB that I designed for this purpose!
- Airsoft — Recently picked this up thanks to the friendly guys in the Georgia Tech Airsoft Club.
- Photography — That's my hand-traced SVG image of a photo that I took of the Bank of America Building in Atlanta from Georgia Tech's campus at the top of the page.